The all-new Sessions is an elite race ready mountain bike short that commands attention. Two-tone styling achieved through welded construction of interlocked fabric panels that leaves a smooth, stitch-free finish. Five pockets offer ample storage options. Leg pockets are welded to minimize bulk and keep contents secure. Contrast color reverse coil zippers with zipper garages accentuate the clean aesthetic.
Constructed in our DuraFlex fabric woven sturdy to withstand typical trail abrasions of mountain biking, but won’t constrict movement through your pedal stroke thanks to the subtle stretch of 5% spandex.
We recommend sizing up if you have worn other ZOIC shorts and are at the top of our standard size range or have larger than average thigh circumference.
- Flat back waist band
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-loop closure
- Welded, seam-free 2 panel construction
- 2 diagonal zip hand pockets
- 2 Active Access zip leg pockets
- 1 zip cell phone pocket on right leg
- Locking zippers stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels prevent itching and irritation
- Padded cycling liner not included
- Slim performance cut
- Hook and loop size adjusters to customize fit
- Inseam 13"
- We recommend sizing up if you have worn other ZOIC shorts and are at the top of our standard size range or have larger than average thigh circumference.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- UPF 50+
|Black/Shadow / Medium||716551108453||210000016556|
|Black/Shadow / Large||716551108460||210000016557|
|Black/Shadow / X-Large||716551108477||210000016555|