The Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort — well, comfort and performance that is. Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. Specialized decided to address this annoyance head on, though. To do so, they've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel. The upper is then paired with the medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, Specialized added a single lightweight Boa IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa IP1 dial|
|Upper||Mesh and TPU|
|Outsole||FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||7.0|
|Weight||235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cool Grey/Slate / 42||888818694006||61021-3142||210000015919|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 43||888818694020||61021-3143||210000015989|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 45||888818694068||61021-3145||210000015921|
|Black / 38||888818324828||61018-3138||210000012988|
|Black / 39||888818325160||61018-3139||210000012992|
|Black / 40||888818324101||61018-3140||210000012990|
|Black / 41||888818323586||61018-3141||210000012989|
|Black / 43||888818323241||61018-3143||210000012952|
|Black / 44||888818326990||61018-3144||210000009186|