The advantages of the next generation S-Works 6 shoes can be summed up in two simple phrases—explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of an incredible fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedals. Meanwhile, the new PadLock heel, combined with some outright revolutionarily strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit that's incredibly secure. The result? You have a shoe that helps transfer more of your energy into the pedals when you crank up the watts. Add to this the legendary performance and adjustability of the dual-Boa closure system and the S-Works 6 becomes more than just a shoe, it allows you and your bike to work seamlessly together with maximum efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline (patent-pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema Cubic Tech directional fibers are thermobonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Fight then Flight / 44||888818324422||61018-0344||210000007659|