Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #14 - Use: Clutch Pawl
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
The mounting solution for thru-bolt front wheels. Designed for an axle diameter of 9mm in the front, the thru-bolt system is a special kind of axle mounting for bikes. The DT Swiss thru-bolt system is compatible with standard quick-release dropouts but requires hubs that are compatible with the Thru Bolt. The stronger wheel connection results in greater stiffness. - Overall Length: 115mm - Thread Pitch: M9 x 1.0mm - Flat Washer
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
Developed for short spokes with a large deflection angle. DT Pro Head nipples are designed for short spokes with a large angle of deflection, such as for e-bike use. Through the spherical contact surface, the nipple aligns automatically with the angle of the spoke, which leads to consistent power transmission. Note: brass nipples are not approved for children's products in the USA. See attached warning! All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 59g for 64 nipples.
The mounting solution for Thru Bolt rear wheels. Designed for an axle diameter of 10mm in the rear, the thru bolt system is a special kind of axle mounting for bikes. The DT Swiss thru bolt system is compatible with standard quick-release dropouts, but requires matching hubs. The stronger wheel connection results in greater stiffness. - Overall Length: 152mm - Thread Pitch: M10 x 1.0mm - Flat Washer
Maximum stiffness and highest safety—the RWS quick release for road and MTB. Our patented RWS axle system is stiffer, safer, and easier to use than conventional quick-release axles. The RWS quick release is absolutely reliable and offers a strong connection to the frame. The perfect choice for anyone who is looking for maximum performance and safety.
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Conical X12 washer, compatible with Syntace X-12 system - Thread Pitch: 12 x 1.0mm
$40.00 - $45.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
$23.99 - $28.00
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT-1110 Elite Series rear hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
$18.69 - $20.39
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Page 1 of 3 Next page