The Flash I is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Double bushing spindle, 52.5mm - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - 8mm hex broach - 52.5mm spindle length with +6mm and +12mm options available - SPD Compatible - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4º cleat float - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Two-sided clipless pedal
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Rubber platform increases comfort and grip • With reflectors
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
$9.99 - $10.00
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
$9.99 - $15.00
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
The Speedplay grease gun allows you to lubricate your Speedplay pedals quickly and cleanly without disassembly. Speedplay pedal bearings require regular greasing to function properly. Speedplay uses needle bearings that allow Zeros to have the lowest stack height. Needle bearings require more frequent lubrication than cartridge bearings, so be sure to grease pedals every 2000 miles or 3 months, more frequently in dusty or wet conditions. Speedplay's professional-quality grease gun provides the hydraulic pressure necessary to flush dust and debris from the cartridge and needle bearings in Speedplay Pedals. Includes grease.
Speedplay's Light Action Chromoly pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast chromoly axles with needle and cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
The Speedplay Cleat Fastening Screw Torque Wrench provides the proper torque of 2.5Nm / 22 in-lbs. required when installing the 4mm Cleat Fastening Screws (8) used with all Speedplay road cleats. Includes a removable #2 Philips bit.
Speedplay’s new Walkable Cleat technology for Ultra Light Action pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. Included with the cleat sets are handy plugs called Cleat Buddies for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag. - Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction - Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Replacement Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
Add protection and functionality to your Zero Aero pedals with these Zero Aero Walkable Cleat covers. These will make hopping off and enjoying a coffee just as easy and fun as beasting it up on the group ride, maybe even easier!
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. - Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction - Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid - Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Replacement Zero Aero Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, or independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. They boast needle and cartridge bearings and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Dual sized, self-locating entry is easy and precise, every time - Large, stable pedaling platform - Fits any shoe with a 3 or 4-hole mount
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
Specialized Alloy Fitness Pedals feature large platform with 1.5mm Varus wedge.
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
Get the secure feeling of a large surface area with Shimano's PD-A600 SPD Pedals! Wide platforms efficiently transfer power from your shoes to the drivetrain even with SPD shoes, and when you're going uphill, the low weight won't hold you back. For longevity and adjustability, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Page 1 of 3 Next page