- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
• High-security 20mm ultra-thick braided steel cable • 5 digit resettable combination • Steel tumbler • Rubber coated cable • Cable length: 4.5 feet
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses 12mm-diameter cable and a stout key lock for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
• Solid hardened steel u-lock with durable double dead bolt locking mechanism • 150mm shackle length • Includes 3 keys (1 with LED light and 2 standard) • Steel encased tumbler mechanism • Dust cover keeps locking cylinder clean • Multiple channel key offers many different key variations • Rubber coated durable finish • Includes bike mount with quick release lock holder
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With a tough key lock at your disposal, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. - Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint - Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection - Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter - Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 230 mm/300 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction keep your bike safe, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. It even includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
Page 1 of 1