$8.99 - $20.00
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
$11.99 - $13.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
• High-security 20mm ultra-thick braided steel cable • 5 digit resettable combination • Steel tumbler • Rubber coated cable • Cable length: 4.5 feet
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses 12mm-diameter cable and a stout key lock for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish.
• 16mm-thick hardened steel shackle • Bracket included • 203mm shackle length • Sleek, stylish, and secure • Non-scratch coated shackle • Steel tumbler
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
Page 1 of 1